Uniform with the school logo can be purchased from A F Joy located at 35 North Street, Wareham.
Please click on the link for current pricing.
- Plain grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
- Bottle green cardigan/sweatshirt (available from Joys)
- White formal shirt with collar or white polo shirt
- Green & grey tie (available from Joys)
- Grey shorts or green & white check summer dress (Only to be worn from April-October)
- White, black, green or grey plain socks or tights
- Sensible, flat, black shoes or trainers.
PE Kit (all Children):
- Black plimsolls
- School PE T-Shirt (available from Joys) or plain white polo shirt
- Black shorts
- Dark-coloured tracksuit trousers & top (preferably black or navy)
- Spare socks (especially for children wearing tights)
Children's PE days are communicated to parents on the half termly overviews. These can be found on the class pages of the school website as well.
- Earrings, if worn, should be plain studs or small sleepers
- Hair slides and bands should be simple and discrete
- If earrings are worn, please either remove for PE or provide tape to cover
Joys of Wareham stocks the uniform which is embroidered with the school logo: jumpers, cardigans, PE T-shirts, as well as bookbags and ties in the school colours.
Book bags should be brought to school every day so that children can keep their reading book and reading diary in them.
We are beginning to gather a collection of preloved uniform in the school office. If you would like to purchase any of this, please just speak to the admin team and give a donation to the school PTFA.
Please make sure that all items are named – you’d be amazed at what gets lost!